Audiological and Hearing Healthcare Services
Comprehensive diagnostics audiological evaluations for adult and pediatric populations: A diagnostic hearing evaluation is the first step in determining your hearing capability. If you have a hearing loss, it will detail the extent, type, and specifics of your particular hearing loss.
The diagnostic hearing evaluation consists of a variety of tests to determine the unique aspects of your hearing loss, as well as the level at which you can detect and understand speech. This evaluation can be conducted on people of any age, from newborn infants to seniors.
- Otoscopy (wax removal)
- Air conduction testing
- Bone conduction testing
- Conditioned play audiometry
- Visual reinforcement audiometry
- Speech discrimination testing-
- Impedance testing (tympanometry)
- Otoacoustic Emission testing (OAES)
- Acoustic reflexes and reflex decay-
- Counseling for tinnitus and hearing loss
- Cerumen (ear wax) management
Hearing Aid Services, Sales and Repairs
- Hearing aid evaluations
- Hearing aid dispensing, fitting and programming
- Hearing aid repairs, cleaning and maintenance
- Assistive listening devices
- FM systems
- CaptionCall is a live caption telephone for anyone who has trouble hearing on the phone.
Custom Ear Molds
- Custom Swim Molds
- Musicians plugs
- Molds for iPods and MP3s
- Military earpieces
- Defend ear industrial molds through westone laboratories
- Specialized ear molds for telecommunications, pilots and sound communications, airline personnel, motorcyclists, medical professionals, recording engineers, construction workers, industrial workers, truck drivers.
- Industrial Hearing Conservation
- HA cleaning supplies
- Cell phone accessories
- Streamers- these are pieces that help bring music or phone to your hearing aids.
- Basic remotes for hearing aids
- Dry aid kits