Providing the brain with substantial help in noisy sound environments
Putting the Brain First
Our brain processes and interprets the sounds our ears detect. The fewer details of sound the brain receives, the harder it has to work to make sense of it. This can be very tiring for your patients and may also impact other cognitive activities, including memory and the ability to engage in conversation. Oticon provides better hearing with less effort by giving the brain the clearest, purest signal to decode. We call this approach BrainHearing™.
To help your patients overcome the challenges of complex listening environments, Oticon has developed BrainHearing™ technologies that enhance spatial awareness and help patients access the sounds they want to hear. Oticon Opn provides the brain with better conditions to perform, enabling it to understand speech without restricting access to the rest of the sound environment. This means it can more easily focus on the most interesting sounds.
Powered by the Velox platform, Opn1 featuring BrainHearing™ technology has been shown to provide significant benefits to users with:
Help more patients open up to the world
Oticon Opn helps users hear better and remember more, with less effort, thanks to proven BrainHearing™ technologies that support how the brain makes sense of sound. Now Oticon Opn Sound quality is available in custom styles.
Oticon Opn highlights:
• Powered by the Velox™ platform
• Based on BrainHearing, our unique audiological approach that works in harmony with the brain
• Introducing new custom styles fast and precise enough to support the brain in making sense of sound
• OpenSound Navigator™ available in all styles:
• Now including a new optimized design for one microphone instruments
• TwinLink™ wireless technology delivers the best possible audiological performance and 2.4 GHz wireless connectivity for the highest sound quality and very low power consumption*
• Closing another gap to normal hearing by improving speech understanding and reducing listening effort, which empowers people to participate actively in the same noisy environments as people with normal hearing**
Features and technology
Users can turn any Opn miniRITE hearing device into a rechargeable solution — and save up to 150–200 disposable batteries a year. Rechargeable batteries can be replaced with standard batteries, giving users maximum flexibility.
Oticon Opn with Tinnitus SoundSupport™ helps users take back control and manage the symptoms of tinnitus — and experience the benefits of open sound. Tinnitus SoundSupport offers a variety of relief sounds, including popular ocean-like sounds that can be customized for each user.
miniRITE-T and BTE13 PP include wireless telecoil technology and a double push-button that can be used with loop systems and other applications.
Binaural Processing with TwinLink™
Opn makes it possible to follow multiple speakers in complex listening environments:
Opn™ makes it possible to follow multiple speakers in complex listening environments:
- The first hearing aid proven to make it easier on the brain
- The world’s first TwinLink technology
- Made for iPhone®and direct streaming connectivity
Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Android, Google Play, and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google Inc.